Microsoft 70-642 TS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring Certification 01-05
1. Your company is designing its public network. The network will use an IPv4 range of 22.214.171.124/22. The network must be configured as shown in the following exhibit.
You need to configure subnets for each segment.
Which network addresses should you assign?
A. Segment A: 126.96.36.199/23
Segment B: 188.8.131.52/24
Segment C: 184.108.40.206/25
Segment D: 220.127.116.11/27
B. Segment A: 18.104.22.168/25
Segment B: 22.214.171.124/26
Segment C: 126.96.36.199/27
Segment D: 188.8.131.52/30
C. Segment A: 184.108.40.206/23
Segment B: 220.127.116.11/24
Segment C: 18.104.22.168/25
Segment D: 22.214.171.124/27
D. Segment A: 126.96.36.199/23
Segment B: 188.8.131.52/24
Segment C: 184.108.40.206/25
Segment D: 220.127.116.11/27
2. Your company has an IPv6 network that has 25 segments. You deploy a server on the IPv6 network.
You need to ensure that the server can communicate with all segments on the IPv6 network.
What should you do?
A. Configure the IPv6 address as fd00::2b0:d0ff:fee9:4143/8.
B. Configure the IPv6 address as fe80::2b0:d0ff:fee9:4143/64.
C. Configure the IPv6 address as ff80::2b0:d0ff:fee9:4143/64.
D. Configure the IPv6 address as 0000::2b0:d0ff:fee9:4143/64.
3. Your company is designing its network. The network will use an IPv6 prefix of 2001:DB8:BBCC:0000::/53.
You need to identify an IPv6 addressing scheme that will support 2000 subnets.
Which network mask should you use?
4. Your company uses DHCP to lease IPv4 addresses to computers at the main office. A WAN link connects the main office to a branch office. All computers in the branch office are configured with static IP addresses. The branch office does not use DHCP and uses a different subnet.
You need to ensure that the portable computers can connect to network resources at the main office and the branch office.
How should you configure each portable computer?
A. Use a static IPv4 address in the range used at the branch office.
B. Use an alternate configuration that contains a static IP address in the range used at the main office.
C. Use the address that was assigned by the DHCP server as a static IP address.
D. Use an alternate configuration that contains a static IP address in the range used at the branch office.
5. Your company has computers in multiple locations that use IPv4 and IPv6. Each location is protected by a firewall that performs symmetric NAT.
You need to allow peer-to-peer communication between all locations.
What should you do?
A. Configure dynamic NAT on the firewall.
B. Configure the firewall to allow the use of Teredo.
C. Configure a link local IPv6 address for the internal interface of the firewall.
D. Configure a global IPv6 address for the external interface of the firewall.